Mar 4, 2016
Idomeni camp replaces Calais jungle as leading psy-op of type "camps for migrants and refugees ".
"No it's not Glastonbury, it's a refugee camp in Greece: Staggering aerial photos show huge tent city on Macedonian border - where desperate migrants hold babies to razor wire in bid to get across".
For the trasition to be perfect only the weather is not as scripted: not enough rain, to pass image of "swines in the mud" from the beginning.
Ongoing genocide of refugees in extermination camps in Europe: from Calais, France to Idomeni, Greece
Psy-op series "camps of sub-human swines", served as "camps of migrants and refugees".
What two episodes tell about the genocide timeline.
Idomeni camp vs "Calais jungle camp": Different main goals
1. Calais, France 2014/2015: to set the stage for genocide of refugees.
That's why the main type of psy-ops were to paint refugees as "sub-human swines already at a safe area, France, trying to enter the UK to earn more money".
Side note: Calais was only terminated months after refugees started to be gassed, first in hungarian ovens.
Reason: Calais continued to be used for a while for all the agendas that the Idomeni camp was created for in 2016.
Example for the "truth in plain sight" agenda: Calais jungle camp population supposedly moved to a detention camp nearby.
In other words: barbed wire replaces "swines in mud" as main message.
2. Idomeni on the greek-macedonian border, 2016: to keep the genocide rolling on the same railway tracks it started on Sep 25, 2015.
Idomeni psy-op launched at a different stage as Calais: months after the genocide in european extermination camps restarted, 70 years after the end of the Holocaust.
The main goal is advanced first of all by diverting from the ongoing genocide in extermination camps.
Painting refugees as "sub-human migrants":
- Calais: it still directly advanced the main agenda.
- Idomeni: it's reduced to only part of the secondary type of psy-ops indirectly advancing the main agenda.
"Truth in plain sight"type of psy-ops, On the other hand:
- appears as a key element
- although not only neither directly nor indirectly advancing the main agenda but "paradoxically" advancing the opposite.
That makes it even more important in its role, fulfilling one of the commandments of the illuminati religion.
April 10, 2016
Idomeni camp, Greece, the stage for Theater diverting from genocide goes on:
- 400 presented as "more than 10,000"
- remake of Calais with Macedonia in the role of England and fence instead of ferries and trucks: "attempt by a large group of migrants to cross the border fence".
- psy-ops to simultaneously pass the messages of terror and "don't expect the truth about what's going on":
"in addition to more than 30 treated for rubber bullet wounds, more than 30 had open wounds" and yet "Macedonian authorities would only confirm they used teargas".
- serve the right dosage of terror: children injured by tear gas but miraculously not by rubber bullets.
- fake humanitarian orgs in cast to make the theater credible: "MSF deputy field coordinator, told more than 300 people had been treated"
- most important of all: implying, same as the existance of the camp, that "incoming migrants" have not yet all been rounded: "Greek authorities have been trying to convince the population to move to reception camps, but migrants have been refusing to move".
4 March 2016
No it's not Glastonbury, it's a refugee camp in Greece: Staggering aerial photos show huge tent city on Macedonian border - where desperate migrants hold babies to razor wire in bid to get across
These aerial photographs show scores of tents covering muddy fields in the northern Greek village of Idomeni
April 10, 2016 - Greece condemns Macedonia's use of tear gas, rubber bullets on migrants
Dozens of migrants and refugees were wounded on Sunday when Macedonian police fired tear gas and rubber bullets at crowds on the Greek side of the border, aid workers said, an act condemned by Greece as "dangerous and deplorable".
More than 10,000 migrants and refugees have been stranded at the Greek border outpost of Idomeni since February after a cascade of border shutdowns across the Balkans closed off their route to central and western Europe.
An earlier attempt by a large group of migrants to cross the border fence had resulted in the confrontation, a Macedonian official said.
Greece said police on the Macedonian side of their joint frontier used teargas, rubber bullets and stun grenades to push back the migrants. Macedonian authorities would only confirm they used teargas.
Achilleas Tzemos, MSF deputy field coordinator, told Reuters more than 300 people had been treated at the makeshift camp.
In addition to more than 30 treated for rubber bullet wounds, more than 30 had open wounds, and 200 had respiratory problems from teargas exposure. "Among those with breathing difficulties there were quite a few women and children," he said.
Greek authorities have been trying to convince the population to move to reception camps, but migrants have been refusing to move.
Jan 2016 - Extermination camps for refugees in Europe: Illuminati pass truth in plain sight, from Germany Justice minister and Belgium Immigration minister to headlines:
"There’s a Solution to the Refugee Crisis, But No One Is Talking About It"
Illuminati religion: "truth in plain sight" and "human sacrifices, the more and the younger the better"
One episode that is also a crash course for dummies:
Apr 2013 - South korea ferry captain casted as "The Death"
Korea Ferry "accident" EXPOSED: Mass Ritual Sacrifice of Youth, same as fire at disco, Santa Maria, Brazil
Apr 1, 2016 - Perfect horror slideshow at last: Idomeni camp, Greece, the after-Calais refugees psy-op
"Coincidentally" most KEY end time hoaxes are also best seller hoaxes